Monday, August 16, 2010

"sometimes, arisa, you're just crazy."

so i've gotten at least five shades darker in the last two days thanks to biking. i can also tell my bum is less jiggle! this is amazing. who knew exercise could do this? i sure as hell didn't!

my appetite has grown substantially. it might have to do with the fact that i have been overworking my body. seriously. looking back on it, no, going out and drinking after working doubles was a bad idea. no wonder i looked/felt so terrible. my skin is finally starting to recover and i am so happy!

starbucks food is actually not that bad. i had a roasted tomato and mozzarella panini for breakfast today and it was ah-ma-zing! a bit oily, though, but nothing a napkin and a bit of dabbing can't cure. i'm actually a little sad because i won't be closing at all this weekend. i open throughout and am unsure if i'll be able to haul my ass to work at the ungodly hour of 345AM. wish me luck.

this song is kind of my favorite stephen malkmus song of all time.



anyway, my coworkers have become substantially nicer. mostly due to the fact that i haven't worked with the one i mentioned previously. the downside is that none of them really know how to train people. it's kind of a constant "wait, you don't know how to make that?" i'm sorry... i didn't get any formal step-by-step on drink making. been kind of winging it since day one (literally).

this week looks like it should be fun. and i'm getting my film from this past weekend developed (finally). hip hip!

No comments: