Tuesday, February 1, 2011

i feel strange.

So uh, trip might be postponed till early June. Why? Because I have to get my wisdoms removed... and it's costing me an arm and a leg. Will have to wait for my tax return (but because I'm filing on my own [yeah I do my own taxes] I won't get the money until mid-March or so, maybe later, the internet says April, so we'll see). It's okay. This is going to be great. If anything, it means that a) I can really actually plan a vacation versus a one week stint on the big dark continent, b) I won't have to worry about winter clothes, which I really didn't want to have to buy.

But still, really bummed about the whole thing. I'm still thinking about taking spring break off and going to a neighbor island. I need a break. Or something...

I've been listening to a lot of noise/math rock lately. I feel so unsettled and for some reason it's soothing. I'm pretty sure I'm completely losing my mind, 'cause this video in particular makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.



And uh, just for fun, here's a picture of my cat. Being ridiculous.



The strangest thing happened today. I was feeling really sick and awful and my cat suddenly ran over and so I picked him up and laid with him for a bit, then he got up and sat on my head and started pawing my head. It was like a cranium massage! I've never felt more soothed. Animals are amazing. Regardless, I felt better instantly. I'm glad he's alive and better to make me feel better! Yay!

(re-reading that made me aware of how crazy I am beginning to sound.)

Oh, and hi new visitors. I'm sorry there isn't much here to read... but hey! I welcome you. Or something. xoxoxox!!

No comments: