Thursday, October 7, 2010

wearing pants in the kitchen

so on tuesday i woke up really late and missed all my classes. sometimes you just need days like that, you know? when you sleep in and let the body do it's thing. okay, so maybe my sleeping in might have had something to do with drinking the night before and getting in bed at 1:30am. but really, who are you to judge?

so back to the story. oh. i forgot to add this. i don't like to wear pants when i'm at home. is that weird? i don't know. i've talked about this with friends and no, it's not weird. i mean if my brother or mom are around then yes, of course, i throw on some shorts. but otherwise i am in boxers or underwear. you know. whatever.

so i was making bacon and eggs in my kitchen without pants on (because uh, it was 12pm and i was home alone) and BAM. just like that. the bacon crackled and the oil shot up in the air and hit my thigh. now i have this awful burn on my leg! okay, it's not that bad. but still. this is the point i was trying to get to.

always wear pants in the kitchen. always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make me wish you would cook for me. yeah?

arisa said...

whaaat.
well no. because now i wear pants. always. forever.