Wednesday, August 31, 2011

it's still august!



I've been having a good week! The work load has become intense and I'm constantly doing homework. Between classes, during classes, while eating, while bathing, while riding my bike (only once! regretted it immediately), not to mention work at Starbucks, too. I feel like there isn't enough time in the day and yet I somehow get it all done. The only exception being my laundry; I've been neglecting that completely.



I have trouble studying at home unless I have a ton of background noise. It's pretty much the reason I opted to sign up for Hulu Plus. It's the first month free with a .edu email address, and the selection of films and TV shows are undeniable. It's cheaper than Netflix, too. Finally got around to watching 400 Blows and I really liked it! Never watched a French New Wave film before and kind of excited since Hulu hosts the Criterion collection. I have an assortment of titles to choose from!

Anyway I only wrote this to get away from reading more but I guess I'll get back to it. 157 pages down, 173 more to go.

No comments: