Sunday, May 15, 2011

ugh ugh ugh

So I finally got around to cutting my hair. I've been really bad about cutting it (bits and pieces at a time) but I watched this video and got the technique down. Posting it here for reference.



Pretty excited that the summer is finally here. I started reading Solaris much to Dan's delight and I'm enjoying it so far. It's kind of nice to read for the sake of reading again. Not so excited because today is the last day for Frappuccino Happy Hour (half off fraps from 3p-5p) and then treat receipt (buy something before 2p, bring back your receipt after 2p for any grande sized iced drink for $2) starts in June. I wish I could be thrilled-- but it just means it'll be really busy again.

I'm taking a summer class. It's called Gandhi, King and Non-violence. Kind of excited since I took History of India this semester and we left off on the non-violence and partition. Didn't divulge too much into the subject, or at least not as much as I had wanted to. Still think it's super bizarre that UH offers courses under Peace and Conflict Education. I didn't even realize that could be a studies.

Anyway, I'm way too frustrated with my keyboard to continue writing.

No comments: