Tuesday, January 4, 2011

IT WAS THE BEST OF TIMES

News!!!

1) I'm going back to typing properly and blah blah. Not so much grammatically. But who gives a fuck!

2) I'm buying a new bike! I decided I actually want THIS bike (the Trek Atwood!) but alas, they do not have it in Hawaii. I tried contacting the bike shop that stocks Trek bikes but they haven't returned my emails or calls. I'm hopeful!



3) My original SF trip might turn into a Seattle trip, mostly because I don't know anyone in San Francisco, especially blood related, and because the farther up I go the more people I know! It's my first time on the mainland so I'm sooooo stoked! If enough people can't spend time with me I might go up to Vancouver for a day. Either way, this should be fun!

4) Spring semester starts next week. Money is on its way. I feel like the beginning of this year has been filled with a lot of great fortune and great friends. I'm really looking forward to the next few months. I feel like plans are finally rolling along and I'm beginning to feel satisfied with where I am in life.

Want to know the best part of everything? My transportation expense is going to drop dramatically because I can finally get a UPass again! MY LIFE!



p.s. I'm making seafood paella this week for my mom. Photos to come!

No comments: