Sunday, June 27, 2010

regularly updating? really?

yeah, really. but mostly because i developed that roll of film and am just posting all those images.

so if you didn't know already... i work at satura cakes. my family in japan wanted to see what the cakes look like... so i took a very grainy shot. i should probably get a flash of some kind for my LC-A.






these are just some really cute mini-cupcakes the chefs made. to be honest, they look better than they tasted. so azn. all about the presentation. oh well, free none the less.

the other day i stopped by coffee talk to visit my friend, brittnie. i always forget how empty it is there on sunday afternoons. makes me want to make it a ritual. too bad jewel or juice isn't opened on the weekends... then i could get my acai fix as well.





kaimuki is such a lazy area on the weekends. i wonder why it's always so busy during the weekdays? so much traffic, congestion, people at all hours. what is there even to do there besides eat? and even then, most of those restaurants operate on such strange hours. i guess now that the burning tree is open i guess i have something to occupy myself between eateries.

1 comment:

dave said...

No way, no flash.

I think all these pictures look really kick-ass and artistic. They seriously look... real, and like they could be in a magazine or something.